What are your weekend holidays allotted for? Just for window cleaning and washing your walls? Well, it can be an annoying task then if you are not aware of the right process of #cleaning. No matter how much money you spend buying top-notch window material, it will still look miserable if you do not maintain it from time to time. Now you can do two things about it. Either you can get professional help from a top-notch service provider, Montreal Window Cleaning, or you can learn the tips and techniques for window cleaning to do it on your own. Here is how you do it.
What are the benefits of window cleaning at a regular basis?
First of all, why should you clean your windows? Here are some reasons for it.
- It definitely enhances the life expectancy of your windows
- Maintains the shine of the window material for a long time
- Makes space for more brightness through the crystal clear glasses
- Makes your house look clean and tidy
- How to Clean a Window Like a Pro?
- Get ready with the basic window equipment
- Prepare the cleaning solution
- Scrub your window glasses thoroughly
- Wipe your window thoroughly
- What is the best way to clean dirty outside windows?
- Professional Window Cleaning Services & More!
How to Clean a Window Like a Pro?
Even if up to now it is a tiresome task for you, you can easily turn it into a fun game when you learn to clean your windows like a pro. So what are the necessary steps for it?
Get ready with the basic window equipment
While you clean windows, you need to be equipped with proper tools. Washing your window panes is not at all a costly deal; all you need to ensure is, you are having everything in front of your hands while diving into the task. Here are some of the equipment or supplies you will need for cleaning-
- A scrubber or a soft sponge
- Dish soap
- Rags or small towels
- Ladder (optional, based on the length between your window and floor)
Fit your squeegee with a rubber blade that is sharp enough. We would suggest getting two or three extra rubber blades so that you do not run out of them while cleaning.
Prepare the cleaning solution
You will need to clean your window thoroughly with the window cleaning solution, which is capable of giving a deep wash. For your D.I.Y window cleaning techniques, you need to prepare a solution with two gallons of water with 1-2 tablespoons of dishwasher soap. Then mix it properly in a bucket. If you are thinking of crawling your window panes in the freezing cold of Canada, then add a little bit of windshield washing solution to the mixture, which will not freeze on the glasses.
Scrub your window glasses thoroughly
To get rid of all the dirt and debris on your glasses, you need to scrub them thoroughly at the beginning. Start with working on all the angles and edges so that you can get a deep cleaning from all over. They can move the squeegee across the glass to make sure you are reaching out to each and every corner. Do a few strokes and squeeze out the excess water to work again on your windows.
Wipe your window thoroughly
As you are done with cleaning your window with the squeegee, now it is the time for the towel to show its performance. Use a rag or a towel to wipe away all the excess water from the edges of the window. Then slightly poke your finger into a dry spot on the towel and move it through the perimeter of the window to retain excess suds.
What is the best way to clean dirty outside windows?
Thoughts of dirty windows and gutter cleaning outside can give you nightmares. The outer part of your window deals with a lot more dirt than the inner section. Here are some tips on how to clean it in the best way.
- If there are any tree pitch or bug droppings, then use a nylon scrub pad to remove them through rubbing.
- Clean any kind of mineral deposit with the help of a mild household power drill.
- You can use a glass cleaning solution with ½ cup of ammonia, mixing it up with water to deal with tough spots.
- Get rid of any sticky residue using strong window cleaners.
Professional Window Cleaning Services & More!
- Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Siding Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning
- Driveway Cleaning
- Pressurize Cleaning
- Post Renovation Cleaning
When it comes to cleaning your window, you can choose both ways for it. You can get a professional window cleaning service, or you can do it by using the above-mentioned process. But whatever you do, make sure you are doing it on a regular basis to retain the shine and beauty of your windows.